This ones for all the pure vegetarian out there. Simple yet delicious kebab bites just appropriate for those weekend cocktails and Get togethers.
Ingredients for Kebab:-
- 250 gms chana dal (split bengal gram)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 4 to 5 garlic (lehsun) cloves
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/2 cup mashed potatoes
- 2 tsp chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- garam masala to taste
- oil for cooking.
- Clean, wash and soak the chana dal for 30 minutes.
- Drain and pressure cook the chana dal till soft.
- Drain the excess water, mash the dal and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients with the dal and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into small round flat tikki.
- Heat a tava and cook each tikki using little oil, till they turn golden brown and crisp form both the sides.
Ingredients for Roti:-
- 200 gm wheat flour
- 1 table spoon of Ghee( clarified butter)
- 1 cup milk.
- Combine the flour and Ghee in a bowl and mix both.
- Now add milk and make a dough of the mix.
- Now make small rotis using tawa with slight brown texture.
Once you done with Kebabs and Rotis, cut the roties into small triangles and keep the kebab on top with some mint chutney or mayonese. Serve Hot and njoy the mouth watering bites.