All of us in the world are very familiar with the main ingredient of this dish, Yes its Paneeeeer(cottage cheese) favorite to many of you. So this is one of the famous paneer recipe my way. Quantity blew for 2-3 people
- 250gm Paneer
- 4-5 onions finely chopped
- 5-6 pureed tomatoes
- 7-8 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- Julians of Ginger
- Capsicum (thin slices)
- 3 Table spoons of oil.
- 1 bay leave
- 2 dried red chillis
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- salt & chilli to taste
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 spoons of cream or malai.
- Take a kadhai or a thick base non stick pan and Heat 3 table spoon cooking oil on medium flame.
- As the oil heats ,add bay leave and dried chilli.
- Once they start to crackle ,add garlic and ginger. After 2 minutes add onions and sim the flame. As the onions turn golden brown, add the pureed tomatoes.
- Now let the mixture cook slowly on sim flame and add salt & chilli powder to taste.(keep stiring to prevent the mixture to get over dried)
- Once the oil start to surround the mixture in kadhai, add cinnamon ,coriander and Garam masala powder and cook it for further 5 mins.(stir well)
- Add cubes of paneer and slices of capsicum and let the gravy reduce to the consistency you like.
- Now its time to EAT , so serve it in a bowl and garnish with green chillis and cream.
This dish goes well with Tava roti or lachcha Parantha.