Pasta is something which makes you feel so much good about having Italian. Well this is a healthier version of pasta and delicious too. A must try easy to make dish.
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup capsicum cubes (red and yellow)
- 1/2 cup blanched broccoli florets
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp plain flour(maida)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp pasta seasoning
- 1 tsp dry red chilli flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp grated processed cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the capsicum, broccoli and sweet corn kernels and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the plain flour and cook on a slow flame for a few seconds, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk gradually and cook no a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till the sauce is thick, while stirring continuously.
- Add the oregano, thyme, chili flakes, cheese, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the sautéed vegetables and pasta, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately garnished with cheese.