Dessert is something we all crave for and cant resist ourselves from not having it. So here’s a Healthy and low on sugar option for nice summer desert.
- 1 mango peeled and cut into slices
- 250 gm Hung curd
- 4 scoops Vanilla ice-cream
- 3 tsp castor sugar
- chocolate chips to decorate (optional)
- Take hung curd in a bowl and add sugar, now whisk it till you get a smooth texture.
- Add 2-3 scoops of ice-cream to the mix in the bowl and whisk again for 2-3 minutes.
- keep the mix in freezer for 15 mins.
- Now take a slightly deep plate or bowl to set the dessert.
- Take the mix of yogurt and ice-cream from the freezer and make layer at the bottom of the dish. Now put slices of mango as second layer and again top it with the mix.
- Now keep the dish in freezer for 1 hr and let it set
Decorate with choco chips and serve it chilled.