Today I bring you some interesting and amazing Italian treat. Perfect for breakfast and evening snacks.
1. 2 onions finely chopped
2. 2 tomatoes finely chopped
3. 3-4 cloves of Garlic finely chopped
4. 2 tbs tomato ketchup
5. 200gm processed cheese grated
6. Oregano herbs & chili flakes
7. 2 tbs oil.
8. Brown bread slices
– First for the Italian filling , take a non stick pan and saute garlic and onions on medium flame till golden brown.
– Add oregano herbs and tomatoes to the pan and cook for 2 mins and add salt and red chili powder to taste.
– Now cook the mix for 5 mins on low flame and add tomato ketchup. Now when the mix becomes wet and reduced, add grated cheese and chilli flakes over low flame.
– Now let the mix rest for few mins.
– Now spread the mix on bread with cheese sprinkled on top and sandwich it. Grill or use equity toaster to enjoy the patties.
The filling can also be used as pizza topping and for dips with nachos.