Today we are going to say bye to dieting and gonna make this mouth watering combination of our two favorite dishes.
- 200 gm potato fingers
- 2 sliced onions
- 1 capsicum julians
- 1 finely chopped spring onions.
- 7-8 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbs finely chopped ginger
- 2 tbs soy sauce.
- 2 tbs Maida(white flour)
- 100 gm Macaroni
- 2 tbs corn flour
- oil for frying and cooking
- salt and chili powder.
For cheese macaroni follow the link White sauce wheat pasta . Add macaroni in the same sauce instead of pasta.
- For chili potato,First slightly wet and coat potato fingers with corn flour and then Heat the oil for deep-frying in a deep non-stick kadhai, add a few potato fingers at a time, deep-fry till they turn light brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Combine the cornflour and ¼ cup of water in a bowl and mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan or a wok, add the garlic, ginger and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onion and onions, soya sauce, cornflour-water mixture and salt and chili, mix well and cook on a high flame for a few seconds
- Add the fried potato fingers, toss gently and cook on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion.
combine both and enjoy a whole meal.