- 500 gm cauliflower (gobhi) – cut into small florets
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- Water to mix the batter
- Oil for deep frying
- 2 onions – chopped coarsely
- 2 Tbsp green chillies – thickly sliced
- 1 Tbsp soya sauce
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- First Mix together the gobhi, 1 tsp salt, corn flour, garlic, ginger and enough water to have the pieces coated with the mixture in a bowl.
- Now Heat the oil in a kadhai or pan and fry over medium heat to a golden color.
- Now Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a wok or pan, and stir fry the onions in it over high heat till they look caramelized.
- Now Add the green chillies and stir a few times, add the remaining salt, soya sauce, vinegar, and the gobhi. Mix well till the gravy is coated.
serve hot with garnish of freshly cut coriander and enjoy .