Hope you all loved my wheat pasta, so now here i bring you some mix of subtle white sauce with spicy tangy arrabiata sauce. we’ll make this dish for 2 people.
- 250 gm pasta (penne/fusili)
- 3 tomatoes diced
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 1 capsicum julians
- 1-2 carrots julians
- 7-8 strands of finely chopped Garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- mixed herb Italian seasoning(oregano,thyme,rosemary)
- 50 gm butter
- 3 tbs olive oil or refined oil.
- 2 tbs maida( white flour)
- 200 ml milk
- salt,chili powder and flakes.
- Boil pasta in water with salt and 1 tbs of refined oil for 11 to 12 mins till al dante .
- First we do the RED sauce, so for that we take a non stick pan or kadhai and heat 2 tbs of oil with garlic and bay leaves for 2 mins on high heat.
- Now bring the flame to medium and add onions,saute them till caramelized and then add tomatoes to the pan.
- Now add 2 tea spoon of salt and chilli powder to taste and cook for 20 mins on low flame and then add one cup of water and start reducing it till the mixture comes to an thick consistency.
- Now for white sauce, follow the link White sauce wheat pasta
- Once both the sauces are ready, lets combine the pasta.
- Take a nonstick pan and saute Garlic and vegetables in 1 tbs of butter and 1/2 tbs of olive oil till light brown.
- Now add both the sauces as much you like and bring to boil on high heat. Now just add boiled pasta and toss it to wrap in sauces.
Serve hot and garnish with Parmesan cheese and Basil leaves. Also this dish can have sider as Garlic bread follow the link Russian salad with Garlic Toast