CHOCOLATE+CAKE+RUM= 😀 😀 happiness!!… keeping this in mind i bring you dessert for your sweet tooth which very simple and easy to make.
- 200 gm sponge cake
- 1/2 tea spoon cinnamon
- 60 ml black Rum
- 2 tbs orange juice.
- 200 gm chocolate
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbs milk
- crumble the cake in a bowl and add orange juice, rum and cinnamon.
- Now mix them together well, till a dough like mix is ready.
- Now take the mix and shape them into small balls and let the rest in freezer for 10 mins.
- Mean while, take 200 gm Dark chocolate in glass bowl and add milk and butter, heat it in microwave oven or use the traditional double boiler technique.
- As your melted chocolate is ready, fetch the rum balls from the cold and dip them in the chocolate one by one and again freeze for 1 hour.
Enjoy with ice cream and some grated chocolate.