Eggs have always been mans best friend when it comes to cook something healthy and quick. So here’s an high on protein and fiber, wholesome breakfast as well as dinner option.
- 4 eggs with one yolk and 3 whites.
- 50gm diced mushrooms
- 50gm diced carrots
- 2-3 beans
- 2 tbs oats
- 1 tsp mix dried herbs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt,chilli powder and black pepper.
- So first blanch all the vegetables in hot water for 5 mins and strain well.
- Soak oats for 5 mins in Luke warm water and strain and press to remove extra water.
- Now take a non-stick pan and saute vegetables and oats in olive oil with black pepper and some mixed herbs till slightly brown.
- Now whisk well the 3 egg whites and 1 yolk with salt and chili and spread it over the veggies in the pan.
- cook the omelette on low heat till you see the protein get cooked on one side and then flip to roast the other side on medium flame.
- Take it off the flame and drizzle some dried parmigiano cheese or cheddar.
Serve with toast with light coat of butter and enjoy!