chicken and rice have always been an hot combination among people and chefs. Generally we have curry with rice but today we bring you a nice juicy combo of chicken and rice.
- 250 gm boiled boneless chicken.
- 2 chopped onions
- 4 tbs tomato puree
- 1/2 sliced capsicum
- 4 cloves of garlic and ginger finely chopped
- 1 bayleave
- 1 small stick of cinnamon
- 5-6 black pepper corns
- 3 tbs refined oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp salt,red chili powder, coriander powder and garam masala.
- First take a non stick pan with 1 tbs oil and slightly saute boiled chicken with some grounded black pepper on medium flame for 5 mins and keep aside.
- Now in the same pan add 2 tbs oil and crackle bay leave, cinnamon stick, pepper and add ginger and garlic.
- Once they change color, add onions and cook till they turn brown.
- Now add sauted chicken and capsicum and cook for 2-3 mins on light flame.
- Now add tomato puree at medium flame and add salt, chili powder, coriander powder to taste and cook for 2 mins.
- Now add 1 cup water and let it bubble for few mins and then cover it with lid for 5 mins till the water dry.
- Now serve it hot with rice and enjoy it your way with spiced sauce or curd.
Enjoy your meal!!. 🙂