So today I bring something real healthy for snack and dinner . This dish has low calories and carbs with high in protein .
- 100gms mushrooms
- Thick julians of red,Green, yellow bell ppepper
- 3tbs tomato puree
- 4 tbs milk
- 3-4 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 tea spoon olive oil
- Grounded black pepper
- Oregano, Rosemary, thyme mix herbs
- Salt and red chilli powder to taste
- First take mushrooms and boil them for 3 mintues in water and strain.
- Now take a non stick pan and saute garlic in olive oil for 2-3 mins.
- Now add tomato puree and let it bubble for few seconds and add milk.
- Add salt and black pepper to the pan and let the sauce thicken for 3-4 mins at medium heat.
- Now keep the sauce separately and saute bellpepers and mushrooms in olive oil and herbs for 5 mins
- Now mix the sauted vegetables and sauce together and add chili powder.
- Once done ,serve with toast bread and garnish with Cheddar cheese.
Enjoy after your workout and satisfy your taste buds .