Eggs !!much talked about among the fitness freaks and every one. So again a healthy dish for a perfect breakfast.
- 2 egg yolks & 2 egg whites.
- Half cup milk
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 potato finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Salt,red chilli flakes
- Black pepper
- First take an non stick pan and saute garlic and onions in olive oil till they turn pink.
- Now add potatoes and cook till golden brown on medium heat.
- Once the mix is sauted , whisk eggs and milk with salt as per taste together and add to the pan at low heat.
- Now scrape the eggs and mix slowly from the bottom of the pan by using spachula.
- Keep the flame at low heat and wait till the protein in the eggs start getting cooked, keep the heat low till the consistency obtained .
- Serve hot with slightly buttered toasts.