Yet another dinner dish to go perfect with soup or your glass of wine with the blend of nutrition and taste. This dish would be good for 2 people.
- Wedges of 2 potates
- 5 diced mushroom
- 50gm roughly cut beans
- 50gm baby corn
- Wedges of Red,green,yellow bell peppers
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 4-5 roughly cut carrots
- Thyme,basil,Rosemary herb seasonings
- Red chilli flakes and crushed blackpepper
- 4 tbs olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 20gm Cheddar cheese cube
- First pre heat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Now prepare the baking dish by covering the surface with foil and then add all the vegetables on it.
- Now mix all the herbs and seasonings with olive oil and cover all the vegetables with it.
- Crush the garlic and put it on baking dish. Once the vegetables are glazed well with the mix of oil & herbs ,cover it with a aluminum foil and put the dish into the oven.
- After baking about 15 mins, take off the covering foil and let the vegetables roast further for about 15 mins till you see nice golden brown roast on vegetables.
- Once the vegetables are golden ,take out the dish and grate some cheddar cheese on it and put it back into the oven.
- Roast till cheese gets nice melt & brown texture . once done take out and serve hot.
One Comment Add yours
Looks quite tasty and healthy.
LikeLiked by 1 person