With the change of seasons come changed variety of vegetables and with that we bring you new ways to use them. So today we bring american salad loaded with exoctic vegetables and nutrition. This dish enough for 2 people
- 20gm diced baby corn
- 50gms florets of broccoli
- 20gm Red,yellow,green bellepeppers julians.
- 20gm rough cut beans
- 20gm mushrooms diced
- Raisons and walnut hand full
- 1 apple diced
- 40gm Boiled pasta Of any kind(Penne)
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbs ranch dressing or hung curd
- Crushed black pepper
- Chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- First wash the vegetables thoroughly and dip broccoli, mushroom, baby corn and beans in boiling water for 5 mins .
- Now take a big bowl and add ranch or hung curd to it and mix with oilve oil to make the dressing of the salad.
- Once the mix is ready ,add all herbs and vegetables and toss it .
- Now add pasta and some more oilve oil with crushed pepper and seasoning of raisons and walnut.
- Serve it fresh and cold .