This is one of the most easiest and healthy dish with minimum cooking time.
- 250gm cottage cheese(sliced square)
- 2tbs honey
- 2tbs soya sauce
- 1tbs chilli flakes
- 2 cloves of gralic crushed
- Julian’s of bellpeper (1Red,1yellow,1green)
- 2 onions roughly choped
- Frolets of 1 broccoli (blanched)
- 50gm mushrooms (blanched)
- Salt,blackpepper to taste
- 3tbs olive oil
- Mixed herb seasoning
- Take a bowl and mix soya sauce,honey,chili flakes and 1tbs olive oil and marinate paneer (cottage cheese) slices in it for 5 mins.
- Now take a grill pan and grill the paneer slices on low flame till golden brown. And keep dem aside
- Now grill all the vegetables with salt and pepper and in the same pan caramelize the onions . Grill vegetables for 10-15 mins on low heat with olive oil.
- Now season the vegetables with mixed herbs and warm the slices of paneer in same pan.
- Now serve the shahik on the bed of vegetables and enjoy .
Note: grill mushrooms and broccoli towards the end of the dish to allow the excese moisture evaporate and give nice flavour to the vegetables in the pan.