With summers around the corner and keeping health in mind , here i present you the perfect welcome drink which can also be served after meal.
- 2tbs Green tea leaves or 1 tea bag
- 2 glasses of water.
- ice cubes
- 1tbs grated Ginger
- 7-8 mint leaves
- 2-3 slices of apple
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- just an hint of cinnamon powder.
- first boil 2 glasses of water for 2-3 mins and add green tea, ginger and cinnamon.
- Take it off from heat and add apple slices and cover the vessel. Let it brew and cool for an hour.
- Now take an cocktail shaker or an open vessel and strain the water in it.
- Add lemon, honey and mint leaves and stir well.
- Serve it chilled on the rocks.
Enjoy the soothing effect of green tea with the freshness of Mint.