Drinks!!! without them summers are dreadful. You don’t worry i got you something icey and refreshing. Make it as a cocktail or mock-tail both makes you refreshed.
- Half small sized water melon
- 5-6 mint leaves
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 200ml carbonated lime soda or limca.
- 1 tsp strawberry crush or rose syrup.
- 60 ml Green apple vodka
- lots of ice.
- First scoop out half watermelon in an bowl and crush it with the help of hand blender or using hands.
- Now add mint leaves, lemon juice and 50ml carbonated soda. Mix well and keep it in freezer for 1 hour till it is half freezed.
- Take out and mix it well.
- Now add sweet syrup to the base of glass and add the frozen mix to glass.
- Now top it with chilled carbonated soda and vodka.
- Give it a light stir and serve it chilled.
- For making it virgin , do not add vodka .