On many peoples request and demand i post the recipe of chicken curry. recipe for 2 people.
- 1/2 kg chicken
- 4-5 onions roughly chopped
- 4 tomatoes diced
- 2-3 Green chilli slitted
- 3 tbs ginger & garlic paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 10-12 pepper corns
- 2 black cardamom
- ginger julians
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- salt, red chilli powder to taste
- 2 tbs garam masala
- 1 diced fried onion
- 3-4 tbs refined oil
- First take a pan and saute cinnamon, bay leaves,ginger& garlic paste,pepper,cardamom in hot oil.
- Now crush onions in a crusher to make a paste or very finely chopped and add to the pan.
- Cook till the mix starts turn brown on medium flame.
- Now add tomatoes and salt, red chili powder.
- Cook for 10 mins on medium flame and add 2-3 cups of water and add chicken.
- Let it cook on medium flame for 20 mins or till the chicken is cooked.
- Now add julians of ginger, green chilli and fried onions to the cooked chicken and let it stay on low flame for another 15 mins till the gravy covers the chicken well.
- Serve it hot with Vegetable Biryani or roti.